Red (chilli) pepper is widely used in traditional medicine. It causes appetite, stimulates the digestive system, helps digest heavy foods. The use of the product accelerates blood circulation, prevents the occurrence of blood clots, improves liver function, reduces blood pressure. It stimulates the production of endorphins in the human body, which elevate mood and are able to drown out pain.
Studies have proven the effectiveness of chili peppers in the fight against cancer cells. In addition, it relieves angina, asthma, and severe coughing. Pepper helps to speed up digestion, which helps to lose weight. It normalizes the activity of the brain.
Chili is an excellent antioxidant. It has anti-inflammatory and bactericidal action. Red pepper has a beneficial effect on the potency in men. Doctors advise to use it for insomnia and neuralgia. It also has a tonic effect on the human body, enhances immunity due to the high content of vitamins and trace elements.
Chili pepper damage
Pepper has not only positive characteristics, but also negative ones. It can not be eaten by people suffering from gastric ulcer. Eating pepper can cause heartburn.
According to research by scientists, an excessive passion for chili contributes to the development of stomach cancer. Uncontrolled eating a vegetable can damage the gastric mucosa. But the harm is revealed by the use of a large amount of product. If you eat a little chili pepper, it carries positive properties. The harm and benefits of chili pepper depend on the extent to which it is used.
The product is contraindicated in gastritis and duodenal disease. Ointments and creams based on it can not be used for dermatitis and wounds on the skin.
Pepper should not be allowed to enter open wounds and mucous membranes, as well as eyes. In this case, rinse the skin or eyes thoroughly with water.
The use of chili peppers in cooking
The plant is used both in fresh and dried. Fruits are dried in the sun until complete evaporation of moisture. Dry pepper is ground into powder. The latter has a dark red or orange color and has a burning spicy taste. Ground chili pepper is added to a variety of dishes. It gives the food a unique aroma and sharp savory taste. It is added to sauces, dressings for various salads. Fresh pepper is used during cooking. It is often used in the preparation of soups, meat. Also, pepper is added to rice dishes, pasta and other side dishes. It is often combined with other spices: coriander, cardamom, basil, etc. They soften the burning taste of chili. Red pepper is eaten and canned in combination with vegetables.
Keep in mind that it can not be added when cooking in boiling oil, as the properties of pepper are lost, it changes its taste and color.
The use of chili pepper in medicine
Pepper is widely used for the prevention and treatment of various diseases. Based on it, various medical ointments and tinctures are made. Pepper plasters and ointments relieve muscle fatigue and pain, help with joint pain. Pepper-based ointments and tinctures give a warming effect, they are used for colds and flu. It has antipyretic and diaphoretic effects on humans.
On the basis of hot peppers, mustard plasters are made, as well as special mixtures for inhalation in case of bronchial disease.
It is used in the form of tinctures for internal use. A few drops before meals contribute to increased appetite and good digestion.
The use of pepper for cosmetic purposes
The product is widely used for cosmetic purposes: added to creams, oils, ointments. Hot pepper has a beneficial effect on the skin and hair. It stimulates the growth of the latter, makes them stronger and more brilliant. In addition, it is used in the composition of toothpastes to strengthen the gums, reduce their bleeding.
Chili is also used for weight loss. It speeds up the metabolism, improves blood circulation, stimulates the production of heat in the body. Due to this, calorie burning takes place. For weight loss, the product is taken in food in limited quantities.
The harm and benefits of chili pepper is a topic of numerous studies, as a result of which it becomes clear that in the absence of diseases of the digestive tract, the use of a small amount of pepper is very beneficial for humans.
Bitter pepper - properties and composition
Red pepper is one of the most amazing vegetables in composition. It contains more than 40 vitamins, 20 minerals, as well as many other beneficial substances that help to improve the condition of many body systems.
The opinion that hot pepper causes only gastritis and nothing else is absolutely erroneous, since the use of this vegetable and its medicinal properties, which help with a number of diseases, have been scientifically proven.
Everyone knows mustard plasters on pepper, tinctures and even mixtures for inhalation against sore throat and bronchitis.
As for the composition, first of all it is necessary to note the high content of capsaicin, which includes in its structure vitamin C and A.
Thanks to this substance, hot pepper is used as a drug for treating the central nervous system and sensory disorders.
Many medical institutions in Europe use the extract in the manufacture of diabetic drugs, as well as for the treatment of people with psoriasis or arthritis.
Thanks to more than 20 enzymes that contain hot chili peppers, it promotes better digestion. Despite the fact that many people claim that it is dangerous for the stomach, this opinion is extremely subjective.
Some enzymes and acids that the human body secretes in the digestive tract have a much higher urgency than the most “evil” Habanero. Other varieties of this vegetable can be used as an effective laxative.
It also contains a large amount of organic substances that suppress appetite. Thus, chili red pepper is used as an effective means for losing weight.
Chili pepper - good for the body
There are a number of diseases in which the properties of hot peppers greatly help to combat the symptoms and the disease itself. Consider some situations where chili can heal the human body, or significantly help in treatment.
- High blood pressure. As you know, with increased pressure it is necessary to expand the vessels and normalize the work of the heart. This vegetable has exactly these properties - chili pepper contains many antioxidants and macromolecules that have a beneficial effect on the body and, in particular, on the circulatory system. After 4-5 days of incorporating green bitter pepper in your diet, you will notice a significant improvement in overall health and a decrease in pressure.
- Cancer Diseases It has been observed that people who consume a lot of chili have 90% less oncological problems. A direct relationship has not yet been scientifically proven, as studies of the properties of the vegetable are being conducted, but statistics show its healing properties.
- The burning of red pepper is useful in infectious diseases. More than 80% of bacteria die when interacting with juice, so it is used in infectious angina, gastric and intestinal disorders, and they are drunk in cases of poisoning.
- Restorative action. In people who often eat chili, immunity is much higher, in particular due to the multitude of vitamins and constant disinfection of the intestinal tract.
After several arguments, it is already possible to accurately answer the question of what is hot pepper - benefit or still harm. As you can see, there are already enough positive moments to include vegetables in the diet. Moreover, in the amount of vitamins contained in the pulp, as well as in relation to other nutrients, it is several times greater than scarlet, and even echinacea.
What is the composition of chili?
The main biologically active substance of chili is capsaicin. It is he who gives a sharp taste. In addition to capsaicin, the vegetable is rich in vitamins of group B, K, PP, C and A. Beta-carotene is also included in its composition. There are also minerals. For example, potassium and iron, phosphorus and magnesium, copper and manganese, zinc and selenium, calcium and sodium. Such a rich composition has a beneficial effect on all human systems and organs. In addition, the product is low in calories. At 100 grams of 40 kilocalories. Therefore, it can be safely included in the diet during the diet.
Hot pepper - the benefits and harm or something more
Chile has been causing controversy over the dozens of scientists for decades. So is it worth refusing to eat it every day? Let us consider in more detail all the “threats” to our health from this small pod.
- The first myth - a vegetable causes gastritis and ulcers. Theoretically, this is possible, since if it is abused, the number of burning substances in the stomach will increase significantly and exceed the norm. But a vegetable can lead to an ulcer and even gastritis (more precisely, to aggravate) only when the disease has already begun to progress. The juice itself will not be able to hit the walls of the stomach, as they are daily exposed to much greater acid corrosion.
- The second myth - chili causes cancer. Some scientists have tried to prove that if you abuse this vegetable, you can get stomach cancer. There have been many studies of patient records from Mexico City. On average, 1 person consumes 2 pods of fresh chili a day. Among the 10,000 cards studied, only 2 people had cancer, while in other countries there was up to 15-19 people on average. It can be assumed that the vegetable on the contrary kills viruses and bacteria in the body, and substantially heals it. Moreover, when red pepper extract was added to a cancer tumor, the pest cells died by 35%, therefore, thorough studies of this effect are being carried out today.
- Painkillers, which are made on the basis of hot pepper, are addictive and are narcotic. In fact, this statement was the result of a “broken phone,” since there were really such potent drugs initially. But addiction caused far from chili and, moreover, it has no narcotic effect.
The only really possible harm is damage to the mucous membranes of the eyes, since some varieties have extremely high burning sensation and can even cause burns on contact. Observe the simplest methods of precaution, and use the vegetable only for its intended purpose, and this will never happen. Take care of your health and remember that only the abuse of pepper can cause diseases - eat it in moderation!
The composition of the plant determines the multiple healing possibilities of fiery red pods:
- Cancer Prevention. The substance capsaicin in peppercorns helps fight cancer cells without disturbing healthy specimens.
- It helps to improve the work of the stomach, is an excellent prevention of intestinal diseases.
- Relieves headache and migraine symptoms.
- It helps strengthen the cardiovascular system. Capsaicin protects the heart muscles and reduces the amount of cholesterol in the blood, while at the same time helping to reduce the risk of thrombosis and pre-infarction conditions.
Benefits for women
The desire of women to look young, beautiful and fit sometimes spoils unaesthetic orange peel, called cellulite. Hot chili peppers help fight this problem and defeat it. It is on the basis of this product created many drugs to eliminate cellulite. Influencing problem areas, flabby or covered with ugly pits, they cause a rush of blood, which in turn provokes the breakdown of fat cells and smoothing the skin.
An additional useful property of chili is its ability to irritate the skin. This feature is used in the process of creating various tools that accelerate the growth of new, healthy and beautiful hair.
So, its extensive spectrum of action helps to solve the following problems:
- Improve the potency. Chili pepper tincture successfully solves sensitive problems of an intimate nature.
- Increase testosterone levels. Without this hormone it is hard to imagine a real man - bold, stubborn and sexual.
- Prevent baldness. It is no secret that over time men begin to lose hair on their heads. To relieve the representatives of the stronger sex from baldness will help tincture of chili pepper, which further strengthens the hair follicles.
Useful properties for the elderly
Red pepper is considered to be the favorite product of long-lived people. According to researchers, people who made pepper a permanent part of their diet live about 10 years longer than the rest.
Fire pods charge the body with vigor and energy, relieve fatigue and help fight the diseases peculiar to older people.
Council Although chili is useful in many ways, you should consult your doctor before using it.
Red chili pepper application areas
Chili is a practically universal product. The scope of its application is not limited to cooking. On the basis of this plant are effective cosmetics and medicines. In addition, pepper is actively used by people who want to quickly and effectively get rid of extra pounds.
The use of oral products based on this product is recommended in the presence of various diseases, in particular:
- oncological diseases.
By the way. Used chili and for the purpose of external use. For warming purposes, a pepper patch and various ointments have been created that are effective for painful joints.
Chili pepper in the fight against genital herpes
Adjusting chili peppers will help to remove the unpleasant symptoms of the disease. A liter container needs to be filled with red pods and top up with vodka to the top. The mixture is left for 14 days, after which the agent is decanted and take 1 tbsp. l twice a day, diluted with a small amount of water. Continue to receive until the tincture is complete.
Drinking chili while losing weight
Universal capsaicin comes to the rescue not only in improving health, but also in maintaining beauty. Thanks to him, the oxidation of fats, their subsequent rapid breakdown. Chili-based products help to increase body temperature, while accelerating metabolism.
Eaten in small quantities, peppercorns suppress hunger. This rule, however, is relevant to those for whom spicy dishes are considered a wonder. Large portions of burning red delicacy, on the contrary, only whet the appetite.
- With tomatoes, remove the skin, pour over boiling water.
- Grind tomatoes, garlic and chili with a blender.
- Place the mixture in a suitable container, add 1 cup of water and boil for about 10 minutes.
- In the finished soup, season with greens and spices to taste.
How to use in cooking
Using spicy red spice you can create real culinary masterpieces, and not only dishes, but also drinks.
Cocoa with chili
- milk - 250 ml,
- chocolate - 15 g,
- water - 50 ml
- cocoa - 10 g,
- chili powder - pinch,
- vanilla sugar - 1 sachet,
- Boil the milk.Combine cocoa and pepper, pour in some hot water, mix again. Pour a new batch of water, mix.
- Add the mixture to the hot milk, mix. Heat the beverage for 2 minutes.
- In the milk mixture, add chocolate, mix. After dissolving chocolate, add vanilla sugar, cinnamon. Mix components, bring to a boil, remove from heat.
Firming Chili Pepper Hair Lotion
1⁄4 part of crushed chili pepper pour 1⁄4 tincture of calendula and 2 tablespoons. lemon juice. Leave the mixture for 10 days under tightly closed lid. Over time, strain through several layers of gauze. Ready natural burning lotion is diluted with cool purified or boiled water (in a ratio of 1:10). The diluted composition is rubbed into the hair roots and held for 1-2 hours. In order to strengthen the weakened locks, this procedure is carried out 2-3 times a week.
Pepper mask for dry skin
1 ⁄ 4 of the pods of chili chop, add 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil. Grind the mixture, melt in a water bath 3 tbsp. l bone marrow with 1 tsp. beeswax. Mix the components of the mixture. The mask is applied on the face and neck, incubated for 5 minutes and washed with warm water.
What to do to prevent this from happening, you should consider several contraindications to the use of vegetables:
- gastritis and peptic ulcer disease, bowel disease,
- pathology of the liver and kidneys,
A hot chilli plant called chili is a frequent component of culinary dishes and medicines. Pepper is equally effective for giving the dish a unique taste and in matters of eliminating the problems of many body systems. The main condition is compliance with the optimal dosage and consideration of contraindications for receiving bright red peppercorns.
Harm and benefits of chili. Properties of pepper. Ground chili pepper
Chili is an amazing vegetable that can spice up and spice up the dish as a seasoning. In addition, it has a positive effect on human health. The name chili pepper translates from Aztec as "red". Chili, the photo of which is presented below, we will consider in this article.
It is considered the sharpest vegetable. Its homeland is South and Central America. In Europe, it appeared only in the 15th century. Currently, hot peppers are grown in many countries around the world, especially large harvests are harvested in India and Southeast Asia. The sharpest parts of the fruit are the seeds and the inner septum. Next will be described the harm and benefits of chili.
Chili pepper contains capsaicin. This is a natural alkaloid that is used for medicinal purposes. Its content in the vegetable is about 0.2%. In addition, the properties of pepper due to the fact that it is rich in vitamins A, B and C.
It contains minerals: manganese, zinc, potassium, calcium, phosphorus. It also contains a large number of other beneficial substances: choline, thiamine, beta-carotene, folic acid, riboflavin, ascorbic acid, etc.
The harm and benefits of chili pepper - the subject of numerous disputes. After all, it has a number of medicinal properties that help with various diseases. Due to the high content of vitamins properties of pepper are as follows. It strengthens and cleans blood vessels, reduces the amount of cholesterol, improves eyesight and strengthens bones. This vegetable contains very few calories.
It effectively removes accumulated toxins from the colon, lowers blood sugar levels. There are many varieties of vegetables such as chili pepper. Photos can be seen in this article. The most famous varieties of pepper: Habanero, Serrano, Jalapeno, Anaheim, Poblano, Bull's Eye. They differ in shape, size, taste, color. The most burning of them is Habanero.
Some varieties of chili have green, orange and even black fruit.
House chili is cultivated in greenhouses and in the garden. You can also grow it on the windowsill or on the balcony. Germinated seeds are planted in fertile soil. After that, irrigate it with water. The optimum temperature for plant growth is 22-26 degrees.
The benefits and harms of hot chili peppers for the health of the body, contraindications
Chili is used in cooking in many countries. Some eaters highly appreciate this vegetable, while others practically do not tolerate.
The severity of the pods is due to the fact that capsaicin is present in a high concentration. In the world, about 2000 varieties of vegetables have been developed, and some of them can be grown even in an apartment.
Find out what is chili, what are the benefits and harm to the human body from its use.
Calorie and chemical composition
Calorie red chili is low: 100 g of the product contains only 40 kcal. The nutritional value of the vegetable is high because it contains the following substances important for the human body:
- vitamin C,
- retinol (vitamin A),
- vitamin b,
- vitamin K.
Hot chili has the following ratio of proteins, fats and carbohydrates (BJU):
Components of the pods have a beneficial effect on the human body, helping to strengthen health and prevent the appearance of a number of diseases. The hottest chili has the maximum amount of capsaicin - Trinidad Moruga Scorpion.
Useful properties for the body
Capsaicin, which is part of the vegetable, was studied in medical laboratories. As a result, studies have shown that chili has the following medicinal effects on the human body:
- pain reliever
Hot green pepper also contains capsaicin, and therefore its benefits are almost the same.
General studies of plants allowed to determine other health benefits of chili. Regular addition to the food of this vegetable has a variety of positive effects on the human body.
- Prevention of diseases of the heart and blood vessels. Capsaicin helps in reducing bad cholesterol and raising good levels. This prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques, contributes to the dissolution of fibrin clusters, which are the main reason for the formation of blood clots in the vessels. It is noted that in countries where chillies are used regularly by the population, the number of heart attacks and strokes is several times lower. This once again proves the beneficial properties of chili peppers.
- Weight loss. Stinging substances in the composition of the pods stimulate the active burning of fat deposits due to the acceleration of metabolic processes in the body and increased heat generation. Initially, the vegetable can seem very sharp, and then you need to use it, starting with a minimum amount, gradually increasing the portion.
- Destruction of cancer cells in the pancreas. Simultaneously with the burning of pathological cells, chili does not affect healthy ones. This property of the vegetable is explained by the fact that the people in whose food the product is included in large quantities are much less likely to encounter this form of cancer.
- Elimination of migraines. Cleansing the blood vessels and increasing the elasticity of their walls, when eating hot pepper, can remove migraine attacks and almost completely get rid of the problem. Medicines, unlike chili, only relieve pain for a time, not completely eliminating the disease.
- Prevention of pathologies of the stomach and intestines. Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Regular consumption of a burning vegetable destroys the pathogenic microflora, which causes such pathologies as gastric and duodenal ulcers, as well as gastritis. Since chile has antibacterial properties, it can also be used in the treatment of a number of gastric infections. At the same time, if the disease already exists, the use of a vegetable is strictly prohibited, since it only provokes the deterioration of the patient’s condition by actively eating away the places of already existing erosion.
- Elimination of potency problems. The benefits of chili for men are that it increases testosterone levels. Problems with potency, as a rule, arise precisely because of its insufficient number and less often because of atherosclerosis of the small pelvis vessels. Chile eliminates both problems and therefore restores potency and sexual desire. A study on this property of hot pepper was conducted in France, and more than 100 men took part in it.
- Increase bone strength. For such an action of the product meet its constituent trace elements. They are on the background of increasing metabolic processes in the body actively accumulate in the bones, which reduces their fragility and reduces the risk of osteoporosis. Also, with regular use, this product allows you to avoid age-related problems with the spine.
- Enhance immunity. High antiseptic properties of vegetables contribute to the improvement of body resistance to pathogenic bacteria and viruses. Natural immunity is greatly enhanced. Vitamins in red hot peppers additionally stimulate this process.
- Sacillary action. With regular use of red hot peppers, it is possible to achieve a decrease in the level of sugar, and in some cases even its full normalization, even with diabetes. With a tendency to the disease, the use of chili peppers is recommended for prophylactic purposes to prevent the appearance of health problems. However, if there are serious diseases of the pancreas, the damage to hot pepper can be significant.
- Relieving depression. By consuming the pods for food on a regular basis, it is possible to increase the natural production of endorphin, a hormone that is responsible for improving mood and preventing depression. Until the depression has passed into a severe form, it can be eliminated with the help of a hot vegetable only.
The hotter the pepper is used, the more capsaicin the body receives and the greater the benefit from the product. Red hot pepper is useful for humans not only fresh, but also in dried form. The ground vegetable in the process of cooking loses part of the beneficial substance, and therefore its consumption should be higher in comparison with what is recommended if there is a chilli pepper.
Is hot pepper useful in pregnancy and for nursing mothers?
During pregnancy and breastfeeding, the use of spicy foods is not recommended, which also applies to chili peppers, too. If you really want hot, you can allow a little pepper in combination with other products. From a small portion of the vegetable harm to the mother and the child will not.
Regularly eating chili during pregnancy should not be. It aggressively affects the mother's body, and there is a risk that substances from the vegetable composition are able to penetrate the placental barrier. It is impossible to assume how they will affect the development of the developing fetus in each specific case. There is always the danger that the pepper can be harmful.
When breastfeeding mother consumption of hot peppers is also not recommended. Some of the substances from its composition with breast milk will flow to the child. Because of this, various disorders in the condition of the baby can be triggered, which will require treatment. This applies to both the use of dried vegetables and fresh chili.
Although there are no strict bans on eating chili for pregnant women and nursing women, it is better not to risk it and limit its amount.
How to use red hot pepper for weight loss
Despite its ability to increase appetite, hot pepper does not provoke weight gain, but, on the contrary, stimulates its reduction and activates the process of burning fat cells. The sharper the product, the more effective it is in the fight against obesity. The body spends a lot of energy on splitting capsaicin, and the burning caused by it accelerates energy costs even more.
For weight loss, use hot peppers is recommended as an additive to food or in the form of tincture, drunk before meals. The existing method of replacing food with chili tincture in water or lemon juice is not safe for health and is not highly recommended.
Enough extreme way to reduce weight - wraps using pepper. Coffee and cinnamon are also added to this ingredient. Preliminary, it is desirable to consult a doctor. The benefits of hot peppers for weight loss are obvious, but only if there are no contraindications to their use due to their health condition.
Harm and contraindications of use
The use of hot peppers is not allowed for everyone. A row of people a vegetable will be harmful. Contraindications to the use of the product are:
- stomach ulcer,
- duodenal ulcer,
- liver disease,
- kidney disease
- the last stage of atherosclerosis.
If you use pepper in large quantities can develop allergies, due to which there is a temporary reddening of the face. This harm to hot pepper is not significant. The maximum daily dose of capsaicin is 5 g. When it is exceeded, the substance instead of the benefit begins to cause harm and may even provoke damage to the stomach due to excessively aggressive exposure.
Hot pepper is a unique product that, when used moderately, helps in improving health, and in case of overdose it provokes diseases. To include a vegetable as a seasoning in your daily diet with no contraindications costs everyone. If there is discomfort when using pepper, the product should be discarded.
Chilli Pepper - Composition, Benefit, Harm, Calorie, Vitamins
Chili is considered one of the most popular and popular spices in the world. It gives dishes an unusual piquancy and delicate aroma. Every year a significant amount of it is exported from Africa, Japan, Mexico and India to other countries of the world.
Chilli is used to make various sauces, curries, salsie. The extract from it is the main medicinal component of numerous painkillers and warming ointments.
Cosmetic companies use this extract for the manufacture of anti-cellulite products and preparations.
The main biologically active component of chili pepper is a substance called capsaicin. In addition to its composition, pepper contains beta-carotene, vitamins A and C.
Capsaicin has a beneficial effect on sensory nerve fibers. Therefore, the use of chili peppers for the treatment of pain arising on the background of diabetic neuropathy, psoriatic and rheumatoid arthritis, deforming osteoarthritis is not in doubt. For this, pepper plasters and tinctures are used.
Capsaicin improves the digestive function of the stomach by stimulating the production of hydrochloric acid by the lining cells. In addition, it has a mild laxative effect.
Earlier it was believed that spicy food is one of the risk factors for gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer. It is now established that this opinion is erroneous. Chili is widely eaten by the people of India, Brazil, and Thailand.
However, the frequency of peptic ulcer among the population of these countries does not exceed the incidence rates in all other countries.
The results of scientific studies have shown that eating chili peppers helps to reduce high blood pressure and strengthen the walls of blood vessels, increasing their elasticity. In addition, chili has anti-cancer properties that protect people from the occurrence of cancer.
The benefits of chili are also evident in colds, because It has antibacterial and antiviral properties, eliminates nasal congestion.
A few years ago, the well-known British Journal published the results of a study that convincingly proved that capsaicin suppresses appetite well.
This action begins to manifest itself during the meal and lasts a few hours after the end of lunch.
Due to this, a person earlier has a feeling of fullness and the amount of food eaten, and accordingly the number of calories, decreases.
English nutritionists have developed a unique diet that allows you to easily get rid of 4 - 5 kg of excess weight in a few days. It is based on the use of chili and is perfect for lovers of Mexican cuisine or just lovers of spicy dishes.
It has been proven that capsaicin significantly improves blood circulation and contributes to enhanced heat production, due to which extra calories are burned.
Diet includes tomato soup with chili. During its observance it is necessary to refuse salt, flour and sweet. But tomatoes, cucumbers and citrus fruits can be eaten without any restrictions. This diet can not only reduce body weight, but also helps prevent cancer, cardiovascular diseases, improves male potency.
Chili for weight loss can be used without adhering to a specific diet. Just add it to your food to taste and the results will not be long in coming.
with on topic articles:
Found a mistake in the text? Select it and press Ctrl + Enter.
Do you know that:
Caries is the most common infectious disease in the world, which even the flu cannot compete with.
During sneezing, our body completely stops working. Even the heart stops.
Even if a man’s heart does not beat, he can still live for a long period of time, as the Norwegian fisherman Jan Revsdal showed us. His “motor” stopped for 4 hours after the fisherman got lost and fell asleep in the snow.
According to statistics, on Mondays, the risk of back injuries is increased by 25%, and the risk of a heart attack - by 33%. Be careful.
Everyone has not only unique fingerprints, but also a tongue.
Dentists appeared relatively recently. As early as the 19th century, it was the responsibility of an ordinary barber to pull out sore teeth.
Allergy drugs in the United States alone spend more than $ 500 million a year. Do you still believe that a way to finally defeat an allergy will be found?
In the UK, there is a law according to which a surgeon may refuse to perform an operation on a patient if he smokes or is overweight. A person should give up bad habits, and then, perhaps, he will not need surgery.
Scientists from the University of Oxford conducted a series of studies in which they concluded that vegetarianism can be harmful to the human brain, as it leads to a decrease in its mass. Therefore, scientists recommend not to exclude fish and meat from their diet.
The first vibrator was invented in the 19th century. He worked on a steam engine and was intended to treat female hysteria.
Human bones are four times stronger than concrete.
Human blood “runs” through the vessels under enormous pressure and, in violation of their integrity, is capable of shooting at a distance of up to 10 meters.
The liver is the heaviest organ in our body. Its average weight is 1.5 kg.
American scientists conducted experiments on mice and came to the conclusion that watermelon juice prevents the development of atherosclerosis. One group of mice drank plain water, and the second - watermelon juice. As a result, the vessels of the second group were free from cholesterol plaques.
Falling from a donkey, you are more likely to break your neck than falling from a horse. Just do not try to refute this statement.
Cure prostatitis due to the triple pathogenetic effect of the drug Longidaza®
Prostatitis is an inflammatory disease of the prostate gland. It manifests itself in violation of the function of the gland and leads to problems with urination, sexual function ...
Benefit for health
Due to its rich composition, hot red pepper promotes health. 100 grams of this vegetable make up 240 percent of the daily need of our body for vitamin C, 39 percent for vitamin B6 and 32 percent for vitamin A.
Acute taste of chili gives capsaicin, which, according to numerous studies, has antibacterial, antitumor, analgesic and antidiabetic properties. Bitter red pepper also contains potassium, manganese, magnesium and iron.
The health benefits of chili have been proven by numerous scientific studies. Here are just some of the amazing properties that it has due to its unique composition.
Capsaicin contained in chili protects the heart by reducing cholesterol levels in the blood. The benefits of this substance are also in the fact that it helps to dissolve fibrin, which affects the formation of blood clots in the blood vessels. In cultures whose menus often use chili red pepper in significant quantities, the risk of heart attack and stroke is much lower than in other parts of the world.
- Helps to lose weight
Capsaicin plays an important role in the diet of men and women who want to lose weight. It stimulates the burning of body fat by increasing metabolism and increasing heat. If you combine the use of bitter red pepper with adequate physical activity, weight loss will cease to be an impossible dream.
According to recent studies, capsaicin, already known to us, can also kill pancreatic cancer cells without harming those who remain healthy. The action of this particular substance, scientists explained why people living in Mexico and India, whose diet is considered to be spicy, are usually less likely to get sick with certain types of cancer than the inhabitants of the planet, whose diet is dominated by fresh food.
- Prevents headaches and migraines
Other studies have shown that eating chili can relieve migraines, headaches and pain in the sinuses. And this is thanks to all the same capsaicin. Therefore, if you suffer from frequent headaches and migraines, go to the store instead of a pharmacy and buy hot red pepper.
- Does not allow the formation of gastrointestinal diseases
Capsaicin is characterized by another healing property. It helps to cure inflammatory bowel disease and destroy bacteria, such as Helicobacter pylori, which are one of the main causes of gastritis. Studies in Asia have shown that drinking chili reduces the risk of ulcers by up to 53 percent. However, hot peppers are not suitable for people with kidney, liver, or stomach diseases, as they may be even more harmful to their health.
- Restores the potency in men
The study, conducted in France, was attended by 114 men 18-44 years old. After eating their saliva was taken for analysis. Those who consumed chili sauce while eating had the highest testosterone levels in their saliva. Subsequent studies confirmed the found relationship. Thus, it was found that the constant consumption of bitter pepper increases the level of testosterone in the strong half. This is the main male sex hormone, the lack of which causes significant harm to the body, reducing the sexual activity of a person. Accordingly, the use of chili pepper is that its use normalizes potency.
Eating chili: do not forget about caution
Like any other product, hot red peppers should be consumed without excesses. Despite the fact that the use of this vegetable is indisputable, in large doses it can be harmful to the health of both men and women. So, Mexican studies have shown that consuming 9 pods a day increases the risk of developing stomach cancer.
Scientists from the United States have found that capsaicin, in addition to its many healing properties, can cause irreparable harm to the body. External use of this substance leads to the formation of skin cancer. This must be taken into account when choosing at the pharmacy painkillers and warming ointments and gels that may contain chili-based substances. Also, scientists believe that alcohol infused with bitter pepper has a negative effect on the reproductive system.
However, do not be afraid to eat hot red pepper in food. After all, its health benefits are enormous, and the potential harm can be prevented by adhering to a few simple recommendations. Do not forget about the sense of proportion - and then you can not just enjoy the taste of chili pepper, but also feel only the healing properties of this unusual vegetable.
Red and green hot chili - where are you from and where is growing
The homeland of this pepper is Central and South America. Local Indians appreciated its beauty even at least 7500 years before our era. Today, hot peppers are grown all over the world, but the largest plantations are in the tropics of Mexico, China, India and Thailand. China has become the world's largest producer of green chili, growing half of the world's total.
This sharp vegetable became known to Europe and Asia after 1492, the expedition of Christopher Columbus landed on the shores of the New World. Indigenous people shared it with travelers, and since then chili has been cultivated all over the world.
The word "chili" has no relation to a country with such a name, from the Aztec language "chilli" is translated as "red."
The high content of capsaicin and several related chemicals, called together capsaicinoids, cause the taste of taste. This substance is not contained in all types of pepper - for example, it is not in Bulgarian, whose taste is devoid of sharpness and rather sweet. The amount of capsaicin varies depending on the variety and growing conditions. The intensity of "stinginess" is usually measured in numerical terms, and by some manufacturers it is indicated on the factory packaging - 1, 2, 3, and so on, the larger the number, the sharper.
Hot chili peppers - how to cook and what to eat?
The ripe fruits of the shrub become red chili, but they are harvested and green. The pods are eaten fresh or dried, including ground, pepper can be pickled. Chili is added to meat dishes and seafood, salads and side dishes. Asians love to taste even fruit. Many varieties of it are used in traditional medicine. Capsaicin, derived from pepper, is used as an analgesic.
Fresh or dried chillies are used to make sauces to add this “fire-hazardous” and “explosive” spice to ready-made dishes. Dried chillies are also used to make vegetable oil.
Paul Rozin, a psychologist at the University of Pennsylvania, who studies food choices by people, suggests that addicting to eating chili is an example of "limited risk." An illustration explaining the meaning of this concept can be people's interest in the risk they take when riding a roller coaster. At the same time, a person experiences extreme sensations and even pain, at the same time realizing that in fact they are not harmful. Thus, people are attracted by the possibility of experiencing sharp emotions without any risk of bodily injury.
Chili Pepper - Good and Nutritional Value
What damage chili can do to the body will be considered later. The advantages are much greater! So controversial, chili pepper contains a huge amount of vitamins - about forty of them, it has a lot of minerals and various trace elements that must be present in the diet to ensure the full functioning of the human body.
Fresh red pepper is a real storehouse of vitamin C, here it is twice as large as in lemon! It contains vitamins of groups B, A and is rich in carotene and essential oil. Green pepper, that is, unripe red, contains significantly less vitamins.
Culinary use of hot peppers
In cooking, the use of hot peppers is limitless. The processing method influences the taste. In its raw and dried form, whole and after grinding, it is added as a seasoning to hot and cold dishes, pickles and sauces, salads and soups. Whether you cook pilaf or borsch, it is enough to put a whole pod in the pan and the dish will absorb as much spiciness as it needs.
It is good to add fresh red and green chili peppers to almost any salad, it will add a special note to its taste. Finely chopped, they serve as an excellent seasoning for fish and pasta. Also, do not forget about the dried pepper, which becomes a flavoring vinegar or olive oil, in order to subsequently add them to the dishes. Just know the measure and consider a number of precautions. The main thing is to start cooking with hot peppers, avoid touching your eyes and - and this is not at all funny - to intimate areas of your body. Because a good housewife knows that you need to stock up on such a case with gloves.
Preventive, therapeutic and anesthetic
Pepper has proven to be an effective treatment for viruses and colds. When a reasonable amount is included in the diet, the benefits of chilli are shown in lowering cholesterol levels, becoming an excellent prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
The exceptional use of burning chilli in the ability to generate in the body the “happiness hormone” endorphin, pepper is an excellent remedy for insomnia. A miraculous gift of nature, chile is able to strengthen the immune system, it increases resistance to stress, activates blood circulation, reduces the risk of cancer and cancer.
The analgesic effect of hot peppers has long been discovered - the same capsaicin is able to eliminate chronic pain and stop inflammatory processes. For some time now, hot pepper varieties have begun to be used in the production of various ointments, gels and nasal sprays.
Benefits of capsaicin
With proper moderate use, the hero of this publication improves digestion and increases appetite. The chemical component capsaicin, produced by pepper pods, resists microbes and is added to medicinal preparations, becoming a life-saving remedy for many ailments:
• headaches, including migraines,
• hypertension and other diseases of the cardiovascular system,
• relieving arthritis pain,
• diabetic nephropathy with elevated sugar,
Pepper in cosmetology
And here came this plant, where from it only benefit! Masks, which include chili, have long been used to strengthen and stimulate hair growth. On the basis of pepper, even toothpaste is produced, which helps to normalize blood circulation in the gums. It only remains to add that pepper is included in the recipes for anti-cellulite creams.
It is necessary to remember the cautions, because the benefits of chili in any treatment or cosmetic procedures can be guaranteed only after prior consultation with a certified specialist.
This spicy product has a very low calorie content. What do we have in a hundred grams of pepper?
• calories - 40 kcal,
Possible harm to chili peppers for the digestive system
All good things often have contraindications. The pepper does not pose a danger to the stomach of a healthy person; on the contrary, it normalizes its functioning. Bitter pepper negatively affects the walls of internal organs, causing irritation of the mucous membrane, which is fraught with inflammation. The severity can trigger the development of heartburn. Doctors warn against eating pepper suffering from gastritis, gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer.
But even in the absence of diseases of the digestive tract, in order not to provoke the disease, both red and green peppers should be consumed in moderation.It may be useful to abandon the use of seed seeds in food, because it is here that the maximum burning sensation of chili is concentrated.
Fans of hot food should never consult with a doctor, in particular, a gastroenterologist, to know for sure whether the pepper will cause harm to the body.
Let your food be tasty, healthy and safe!
Red chili: harm and benefits, the rate per day
Hot chili pepper first appeared in Europe in the 15th century, and the first to try this product was Christopher Columbus. It was he who appreciated the spicy food of American Indians. By the way, the name of the pepper has no relation to the country of Chile and the sharpness.
Chili is the name of the Aztec language. The benefits of pepper are not at all in its sharpness, but in the fact that it can positively influence the work of the gastrointestinal tract, contribute to weight loss and cure from a sore throat.
Five "benefits" of hot pepper
Speaking of chili peppers, the first thing you imagine is a red product that has recently become firmly established in many kitchens. Although chili is not necessarily red pepper, it can be green and orange, and the burning sharpness will depend on the maturity and variety of vegetables. But, of course, it is considered the most piquant ripe red capsicum (the so-called chilli pepper).
Its benefits will “fill” the body with vitamins and enzymes that will help support immunity and heal from several diseases. Scientists have proven that red chili can cure diabetes, infectious diseases and lower blood pressure.
As many as 5 diseases can "surrender" under the influence of a vegetable:
- Suffering from high blood pressure? Red pepper incorporates trace elements and antioxidants, which affect the blood supply system, expanding blood vessels and normalizing the work of the heart. If you include hot pepper in your diet and use it once a day for a week, you will notice that the pressure has gone down and the general condition of the body has improved.
- Use of the product will be evaluated during a cold or acute infectious disease. About 80% of malicious microbes and bacteria will die when interacting with the juice of this hot pepper. You can eat a red pod if you have a sore throat, intestinal upset or poisoning.
- Researchers who study how the red pepper acts on the body claim that it reduces the risk of getting cancer by 90%. True, there is no direct scientific evidence for this fact, but statistics show that people in Latin America who consume large quantities of this product are less likely to suffer from oncology.
- The red vegetable is rich in folic acid, beta-carotene and riboflavin - these substances help to strengthen the nervous system.
- The benefits of vegetables and is in the presence of vitamins A, C and B, which strengthen the immune system. Scientists have confirmed the fact that people who regularly consume chili have a strong immunity. This is due not only to the amount of vitamins in the vegetable, but also to its ability to disinfect the intestinal tract.
And one more benefit of the product is its ability to treat psoriasis, arthritis and diabetes. The composition of modern medical products is an extract of this hot pepper. Used red pepper and as a means for effective weight loss. It consists of enzymes that suppress appetite, and the most pungent variety Habanero can be used as an effective laxative.
The benefits of pepper are in its effect on the liver - capsicum is able to restore it at the cellular level. If you have liver disease, you can safely include this red vegetable in your diet.
And, of course, the well-known benefit of the product is its ability to cure bronchitis and colds, especially if you use mustard plasters and tinctures made from red pod vegetables.
Three myths and one truth about the dangers of pepper
Along with the benefits of this pod vegetable, scientists for many years arguing about the dangers of pepper. Some speak of his ability to cure many diseases, and others that the severity damages the delicate gastric mucosa.
Is it worth it or not to use red pepper? We will debunk the most "hardened" myths.
- This vegetable causes ulcers and gastritis. Of course, the harm of capsicum can, if consumed in large quantities. But, if you add the product in food in small portions, the juice of red pepper will not be able to hit the walls of the stomach, because every day they are even more influenced by their acids. But the pepper can cause significant harm if you already have gastritis or an ulcer in the acute stage.
- Chili pepper causes cancer. Scientists who investigated the harm of the product, tried to prove that the abuse of pepper can cause stomach cancer. In general, they tried, tried, and proved the opposite. Studies were conducted in Mexico City, where people eat 2-3 pods of vegetable each day. So, out of 10 thousand only two people had a malignant education. For comparison, in Europe, where they consume no more than 1 pepper per week, this figure was 16-19 people. Scientists did not succeed in proving "cancer" harm, now researchers are investigating the positive effect of the product on cancer cells.
- There is an opinion that preparations made on the basis of a burning vegetable can harm the nervous system and become addictive. There is an opinion that red pepper is a narcotic substance. Such a myth was the result of “word of mouth”, because really strong-acting painkillers were created, but they have nothing to do with pepper. Chile will not be able to harm the nervous system and even more so, to cause addiction.
The only real damage that a red vegetable can do is damage the eye mucosa.
Contact with particularly hot peppers can cause burns. So you just have to take precautions. Do not abuse this sharp product, so as not to "overwork" the gastric mucosa.
The daily rate of red pepper should not exceed 15 grams (one tablespoon) per day. As for the calorie content, then 15 g is about 5 calories, so the product can really be called dietary.
Chili: the benefits and harm
Chili is a variety of capsicum, a plant with fruits with a specific burning taste. Homeland culture - Central America.
Archaeologists who excavated ancient Peruvian burials established that they began to cultivate chili peppers in the valley of the Urubamba 6,000 years ago.
Today, this vegetable crop is grown all over the world, but India, Thailand, Brazil, Mexico and Vietnam are recognized as the largest producers of its fruits.
Chili is an annual shrub with a branched stem, reaching 60 cm in height. Leaf plates of the plant are green in color, elliptical in shape with pointed tips.
Pepper blooms in June, large light gray or white flowers, covered with pale purple spots. The fruit of the plant is a berry with a thin pericarp.
The shape of the pods can vary from cylindrical to spherical, and color from red to greenish black.
Red pepper has a pleasant spicy aroma and burning taste.
The powder obtained from the dried fruit of this plant is added to sauces, pickles, dairy drinks, salad dressings, as well as to egg, cereal, meat and vegetable dishes.
Whole peppers put in borscht and other soups during cooking. Powder from dried fruits of a plant are actively used in official and non-traditional medicine.
Nutritional value of chili pepper
100 g of chili pepper contains:
- 1,837 g of proteins
- 0.384 g fat,
- 7.212 g of carbohydrates
- 1,431 g dietary fiber,
- 88,009 g of water
- 0.862 g of ash
- 5,294 g sugars,
- 0.009 g of omega-3 fatty acids,
- 0.226 g of omega-6 fatty acids.
The burning taste of the fruit of the plant is due to the presence of the alkaloid capsaicin in their composition. The approximate content of this compound in the pods is 0.2% of their total weight. The highest concentration of capsaicin is in the skin, veins and seeds of pepper.
Vitamins in red hot pepper
100 g of red hot pepper contains the following vitamins:
- retinol equivalent, A - 47.911 μg,
- thiamine, B1 - 0.071 mg,
- choline, B4 - 10,877 mg,
- ascorbic acid, C - 143.621 mg,
- Riboflavin, B2 - 0.084 mg,
- pyridoxine, B6 - 0,504 mg,
- phylloquinone, K - 13,211 mcg,
- Pantothenic acid, B5 - 0.199 mg,
- tocopherol equivalent, E - 0,681 mg,
- folates, B9 - 22.783 μg,
- Niacin equivalent, PP - 1,238 mg.
100 g of fresh chilli contains 39.819 kcal. The energy value of a medium sized fruit (about 18 g) is 7.167 kcal.
In 100 g of ground red hot pepper - 344,628 kcal. Caloric value of a teaspoon of this product (6 g) is 20.678 kcal, a tablespoon (18 g) is 62.033 kcal.
Useful items in red hot peppers
Macro elements in 100 g of product:
- potassium - 321,684 mg,
- phosphorus - 42,732 mg,
- magnesium - 22.901 mg,
- calcium - 13,806 mg,
- sodium - 8.916 mg.
Trace elements in 100 g of chili pepper:
- copper - 128,669 mcg,
- manganese - 0.186 mg,
- Zinc - 0.258 mg,
- selenium - 0,498 mcg
- iron - 1,027 mg.
How to choose and store chili peppers
When buying fresh chilli, preference should be given to medium-sized fruits with dense smooth skin and a uniform red color. On the surface of the pods should not be wrinkles, cracks, stains and other damage. Store the fruit of the plant in the refrigerator (no more than 14 days) or in the freezer (up to 12 months).
The color of dried chillies can range from orange-red to burgundy. Quality pods should be resilient, whole. It is important to ensure that there is no bloom, dark spots or cobwebs on the surface of the pepper. The product should be stored in a dry dark place in a glass jar or a thick canvas bag. The shelf life is 1.5 years.
Read more Daikon: useful properties and contraindications
The benefits of red hot pepper
- With moderate consumption of chili peppers, the production of endorphins is accelerated, mood improves, irritability disappears, the adverse effect of stress on the body decreases, and the risk of developing seasonal depressions decreases.
- The compounds that make up this product have analgesic properties.
People who regularly add it to food have the opportunity to ease pain in shingles, migraines, arthritis, catarrh of the respiratory system, gout and rheumatism. Regular consumption of dishes in which there is a hot pepper, contributes to the improvement of mental and physical performance, general body tone.
Therefore, dishes with this spice in the composition is useful to include in the diet of people who have been identified infectious diseases provoked by bacterial microflora. It is proved that the immature fruits of the plant contain substances that reduce blood pressure. Nutritionists recommend people suffering from hypertension, include them in the diet at least once a week.
In folk medicine, hot red pepper is used as a means of stimulating the production of digestive juice and increase appetite. The compounds present in the composition of this product, have light laxative properties, help to get rid of bloating, prolonged constipation and flatulence.
Specialists at the University of Nottingham (UK) were able to prove that capsaicin contained in red hot pepper can cause massive death of cancer cells. Regular (at least 3-4 times a week) consumption of dishes that contain this spice, helps reduce the risk of developing cancer, slow down the growth of already formed tumors.
Useful compounds, which are rich in hot chili peppers, strengthen the walls of blood vessels, give them elasticity, contribute to the elimination of excess cholesterol from the body. With regular inclusion in the menu of dishes that include this spice, the risk of developing heart disease is significantly reduced.
Read more Lentils: the benefits and harm
Contraindications and harm to chili pepper
- Chili can cause allergic reactions. Therefore, people who have previously been identified allergies to spices, you should abandon this product.
- Spicy dishes with the addition of hot peppers are contraindicated for pregnant women and young mothers who are breastfeeding.
Excessive consumption of ground hot pepper and dishes prepared from it can cause diseases of the digestive tract, provoke internal burns.
That is why when processing the fruits of this plant you need to use rubber gloves. The areas of the skin, irritated by the burning juice of pepper, should be washed under running cold water and treated with any vegetable oil.
What is the history of chili?
Before you understand the benefits and harm of red chili peppers, you should consider the history of the appearance of the vegetable. Homeland is considered to be South America. Europeans first discovered such a product in the 15th century. Pepper tried Christopher Columbus for the first time. The food of the American Indians for him seemed quite piquant, interesting. It was he who presented the inhabitants of European countries hot pepper. Today, this plant is actively grown in tropical countries. This culture is especially prevalent in India and Thailand. It is transported around the world. Indeed, in view of taste and healing properties, they are used everywhere. We advise you to read the article about the planting of Bulgarian pepper for seedlings.
What is useful hot pepper?
Many believe that hot pepper is not able to benefit the body, but only irritates the mucous membrane and can lead to very negative consequences. In fact, this opinion is erroneous.
And so he has a lot of useful qualities. Considering the properties of chili pepper, it is worth highlighting its antitumor, analgesic, antibacterial, anti-diabetic effect. The usefulness of this product has been proven by scientists. Consider how it affects the human body in more detail.
Here's how healthy chilli is:
- Normalizes the heart. Capsaicin reduces cholesterol. Dissolves fibrins that contribute to the formation of blood clots. Those who include chillies in their menu are less likely to suffer from stroke and heart attack.
- Reduces weight. Few people know, but chili for weight loss is very effective. The bottom line is that it increases metabolism, stimulates the breakdown of body fat. In combination with proper nutrition and regular physical training, the weight will go much faster.
- Reduces the risk of cancer by 90%. This is not scientifically proven. However, recent studies show that the benefits of hot pepper is the ability of capsaicin to prevent cell mutation. So the people of India and Mexico, whose food is quite spicy, suffer from oncological diseases much less often than those whose menu includes fresh food.
- Relieves headaches, relieves migraines. Again, thanks to the substance capsaicin.
- It is an excellent preventive measure for gastrointestinal ailments. Capsaicin has the ability to reduce inflammation and destroy bacteria that lead to the development of gastritis. The risk of chilli ulcers is reduced to 53%.
- A beneficial effect on the potency of the male. Such benefits of chili for men have been proven as a result of an interesting experiment in France. The study involved more than a hundred men aged 18 to 45 years. After eating they took saliva for analysis. Those who ate chili sauce had the highest testosterone levels. And this is the main male hormone. And its deficiency adversely affects the entire body.
- Normalizes pressure. Such benefits of red hot pepper are due to the fact that it affects the circulatory system. Promotes dilation of blood vessels, improves heart function. Including chili in the daily diet, after a week the pressure will drop to the level of the norm, the overall condition will improve.
- Helps to overcome infectious diseases, cold. When interacting with chili juice, more than 80% of harmful bacteria and microbes die quickly. Vitamins C, B and A, which are part of the vegetable, strengthen the immune system.
- Proven beneficial properties of chili pepper in relation to psoriasis, diabetes. Many modern drugs that are aimed at treating the above ailments, contain an extract of this burning product. Australian scientists have determined that the presence of pepper in the diet reduces sugar levels. As a result, people with diabetes have a reduced need for insulin.
Considering the usefulness of red pepper, it is impossible not to note its active use in medicine. There are many popular methods that involve the use of this product externally. It is believed that it perfectly helps with rheumatism, radiculitis and arthritis. It is widely used to treat asthma, as well as allergic manifestations.
In cosmetology, a sharp vegetable is also widely used. On the Internet there are many different recipes of masks to improve the condition of hair for women, which includes such an ingredient as pepper. On the question of whether chili pepper is useful in masks for hair, experts answer unequivocally - yes. It promotes better hair growth, well strengthens them. When baldness is recommended to rub pepper tincture into the skin. Due to the stimulation of blood circulation, hair is restored. There is also pepper based toothpaste. It is designed to improve the condition of the gums. Effective this product in the fight against orange peel. Therefore, chili is often included in the creams of cellulite.
So there is no doubt whether red hot pepper is good. The main thing is to consume it reasonably, in the allowable amount. Eating 100 grams of this product, the body receives a daily dose of all trace elements, vitamins and minerals.
When can chili peppers do harm?
Of course, using chili, the benefits of it are great, but it must be remembered that not everyone can eat it.
Consider what is the harm hot pepper.
Contraindications are those people who have:
- Individual intolerance to such a vegetable.
- Problems with the stomach and intestines. It is forbidden to eat such a product with gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer and ulcerative colitis. As well as gastritis, which is accompanied by high acidity. Otherwise there is a risk of burns of the mucous. And this can provoke an aggravation of the disease, cause a violent attack. It is forbidden to eat chili even in remission.
- Cholecystitis and pancreatitis. It only aggravates the condition.
- Hemorrhoids. The vasodilator property of the vegetable will aggravate the process.
Children also do not give such a spicy seasoning.
Excessive consumption of the acute product threatens with heartburn, the development of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. One pod per day will be quite enough to get the benefit and not provoke the development of diseases. It can be said that chili pepper the harm and benefit of which were considered is a rather popular product. But to avoid disastrous consequences, it is important to know to whom it is contraindicated.
Thus, the well-known red hot pepper has many names. Someone calls it chilli, and someone chili. Its severity is associated with the presence of capsaicin in the composition. Than this substance more, the pepper will be more burning. It should be noted that the bitter vegetable is not only a good seasoning, but also a very useful product that is used in cosmetology and medicine in addition to cooking.
Eating red hot peppers - the benefits and harms of this product for the body should be carefully studied. Chile has a beneficial effect on the body, but is not indicated for everyone. There are a number of diseases in which you should not eat spicy spice. And so the benefits of it are great. The main thing to consume in reasonable quantities. See also the article: How to choose pepper seeds for seedlings?